Investing in Real Estate
number of days: 5
Real estate markets in most countries are not as organized or efficient as markets for other. Individual properties are unique to themselves and not directly interchangeable, which presents a major challenge to an investor seeking to evaluate prices and investment opportunities. For this reason, locating properties in which to invest can involve substantial work and competition among investors to purchase individual properties may be highly variable depending on knowledge of availability. Information asymmetries are commonplace in real estate markets. This increases transactional risk, but also provides many opportunities for investors to obtain properties at bargain prices. Real estate entrepreneurs typically use a variety of appraisal techniques to determine the value of properties prior to purchase.
- The right time for Investment?
- Investment in the land of all kinds.
- Investment in buildings - new and old.
- Factors affecting the investment.
- The role of the global, regional and local inflation.
- Speculative risk and how to fight it.
- Investment or gambling?
- The importance of the work of the feasibility study.
- The different sources of funding and methods.
- BOT and term investments.
For More Details Click Here