Principles of Real Estate Knowledge - Advanced
number of days: 5
This is the third and last course in a series of three courses the provides students with 360 degree knowledge needed to be prepared to practice a career in the world of real estate.
- Real estate development principles.
- Security and safety principles of real estate - the building and the security of the population.
- Mortgage insurance principles.
- The principles of investing in real estate.
- Definition of the legislative and executive authorities of the real estate.
- Contracts and types.
- Principles of human resources management for the field of real estate.
- The definition in smart buildings.
For More Details Click Here